Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One of Those Monday's

First I planted......

MY FIRST GARDEN


I planted Watermelon, Strawberries, Squash, Zuccini, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Jalepenos,

Carrots, and Cilantro! I've always wanted to plant one, so I guess we'll see if it works:)
Next a dip in the Hot Tub


Then...

A Little Rockband Anyone?

Mike and Ashley stayed with us because all of their furniture is now in Cedar City.

Shelbs had vocals

Mike was on the drums

I had the guitar

and Harlee covered Bass while Ashley took a break.



Afterwards, Nate and I even squeezed in, a night out at the movies. What a great day!


8 comments:

Linde said...

I am excited about your garden. Did you cut your hair? It looks great! Looks like you had a fun Monday! Wish I was there:)

*Ash said...

Thanks so much for letting us stay w/ you guys and hang out!! We had so much fun but it's sad 'cause it just shows how much we're going to miss you guys!!! =( We'll see you this weekend though and we'll definitelyl have to stay in touch after that!

Diane said...

Tell Nate Uncle Jim said that he better put a hat on :).Good luck on the garden.I won't even think about planting mine until May,if the snow is gone.

Amanda said...

Looks like you had a great busy crazy day all in one. Uncle Jim is right. ha. I can't wait till tomorrow I get to see you guys. And Harlee gets to see who Aunt Amanda is. hahahaha.

Mandy said...

I love good days like that!! I can't wait to see you this weekend. Love ya!!

Nicki said...

Your garden sounds yummy! I hope it works. I love productive days like that! It seems like it's been forever since I've had one. I'm moving just a little slow these days. How's the no sugar going?

Mary said...

Remember, I'm going to raid the garden when it's ready! I asked my cousin about keeping the rabbits out, she plants marigolds at each end of the row. She said it seems to work.

Dawn said...

was that free babysitting? Awesome. I love a night at the movies with free babysitting...

I love the garden. I don't think I'll get to plant one this year, I've chosen to be stuck at the sewing machine. I'll fill ya in later...