Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Caught in the Act!

I totally busted her trying on Dad's work boots, and pants....
We are going shopping to get her some pretty high heels and dresses ASAP
I won't have my girl climbing poles when she grows up!



She's a little turd most of the time but she sure keeps us laughing.
Here's some of things she's said lately
When Nate calls at night she says:
"Hey dad, are you working like a dog in the dark?"
This morning, music videos were playing and I caught her really shakin it in the kitchen
She said:
"I think those girls shake their butts when they sing. hahaha"
When she got in trouble the other night, she was crying and she said:
"Dad made the runny boogers come."

9 comments:

*Ash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Ash said...

She is hilarious! Haha! She kills me! Did you figure it out?? You're blog is cute!!!

I didn't exactly figure it out...I just put in a red picture...I can call you tomorrow though and tell you how I did it or we can try to get crafty sometime this week ;)...I still need Mike to help me do it correctly though:)

Melis said...

It's so fun to watch your kids learn to walk. I bet it's even more fun with 2 of them learning. They are so dang cute! Your blogs about Harlee crack me up. She is one funny little girl. Thanks for sharing.

Amanda said...

She is so funny! thats a cute picture!

Colleen said...

This has to be the cutest picture ever! And it had to please her Dad, just a little! Grammie needs to come and take her "girlie" shoppin' :)

Linde said...

She kills me! I think she is the funniest little thing I've ever heard! Your blog looks so cute! Love it:)

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

I didn't realize you were on Mandy's, she has you under Jen...I didn't look! I have been laughing while checking out your blog! You have your hands FULL! It cracks me up, my boys are crazy, but I am realizing that they aren't the only ones! You have very good looking kids, you will be in trouble later on when the boys and girls start realizing it! :) Misty Woods

Nicki said...

I guess she got her Dads fashion sense and not her Moms. What a great picture to embarass her with when she's a teenager! She is so cute!

Marci said...

It was great to hear from you! I love this bloggy stuff to keep in contact with people. Your kiddos are so dang cute and looks like you are crazy all day long like me. Marci Haws