Thursday, February 7, 2008

Just some random thoughts

I apologize upfront to all you bikers, but seriously


When I was driving home from the park, I came up behind a biker, ugh. They like to ride up by the mountain behind our house and there isn't a bike lane, so when there is oncoming traffic you have to slow down behind them. This is one of the reasons I will never be a biker, along with the fact that they wear those stupid spandex shorts. Anyway, if the built in butt pads aren't bad enough, their helmets now come fully equipped with a reirview mirror!
I guess now they can see me laughing at them.....(or something else I won't mention)

My sister came down the other day to take her real estate exam (which, by the way she passed, congrats!)and she kept telling me to put positive thoughts into the universe and watch them come back to you....
So when we were running late to the movie, and we were all mad, she said it again and sure enough a parking space opened up right in the front row!


My last thought is about how great kids are, they make you laugh, cry, love, and learn more than you ever thought you could. I love being a mom!
D&C 29:47
Wherefore, they cannot sin, for power is not given unto Satan to tempt little children, until they begin to become accountable before me;

4 comments:

*Ash said...

Aw, you're such a good mom too! You're definitely going to need to give me some pointers when the time comes! :) Sounds like Tam's been talkin' to Mike! It's a nice concept...I bought the book but haven't really gotten past the first chapter. I need to though 'cause my positive thinking could definitely use some work!! (Especially in traffic and behind bikers!)

Linde said...

That is so funny! I hate bikers too and how they think they are cars and they take over the whole lane! You are such a good mom and I LOVE that scripture. Thanks for sharing. Glad that your sister passed. That's great! What movie did you see?

Chelsee said...

I just caught up on all your new posts, way to go. We Love the picture of Harlee in Nate's pants, Daniel has been cracking up! Everyone looks so big!

Mandy said...

Thanx for the uplift today Jen. I so believe in the positive and negative enerygy thing. What you send out always comes back. funny you mention that, thats just about all Angie and My friend Talia and I have talked about lately!