Monday, February 25, 2008

Double The Fun



We got to celebrate the boys 1st birthday in Eagar. It was a lot of fun. Amanda and I made the cakes and if you can't tell they are SUPPOSED to be footballs.. Colleen told us to dip our knives in cold water, which works great by the way, but we had already pretty much butchered them. The boys didn't seem to mind though. Thanks for all the gifts and it was great to see family and friends while we were there!

Happy Late Birthday to Daniel!
And Happy Birthday Amanda!

6 comments:

Melis said...

It looks like you had a great time! I forgot that they were born on my Kamri's birthday. She turned 4 and we had a party on Saturday for her too. It was a great day wasn't it?

Colleen said...

LOVED having you all here! Wish it were an every day occurance! Such a nice family you have! Cute cute kids and so loved!

Mandy said...

Jen it was so good to see you,but it wasn't long enough! Wish I would've been able to see the kiddos! Looks like doulble the fun at the party. love ya

Amanda said...

It was fun seeing you guys. The kids are getting so big. Dax and Trex are SO funny I could watch them all day.
I love your hair.

Nicki said...

I can't believe they are already a year! What a fun looking party. I thought the cakes looked great. By the way, you look WAY too skinny! I think you NEED to eat some sugar! I love your hair too. You look great!

Marci said...

So FUN!!! The boys looked like they enjoyed your cute little cakes. I love 1st birthdays... they always look so adorable with chocolate (that's what mine always were too) all over them. It was great to see ya!