Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Passed.......

Well, I passed the HESI exam (Nursing Entrance Exam) and I put my application in. They start doing interviews at the end of April so I won't find out if I got in for awhile, but it's such a relief to finally have it done! I'm enjoying this releif because if I do get in it will all be over! It's something I've wanted to do forever. I thought it would take me a little longer to get to this point, and I'm not sure that I'm ready, but for now, I'm just going to keep moving forward until I can't. I'm excited!





Last night I watched "Becoming Jane". I don't know why, but I loved that movie...Probably because I love her books and I just didn't realize how much her own life affected her writing. While I was living in Cedar and pregnant with the boys my doctor put me on limited restriction, so I had alot of time to read and I ran out of good stuff, so I asked by brother M.Jay for any recomendations that I might actually like and he said, "Why don't you go back to the classics, like Jane Austin or something." Great Advice! So if you liked the movie "Pride and Predjudice" watch "Becoming Jane" or better yet, if you haven't already, read some of her novels. This does, however, go beyond "chic flic", Oh and "PS I Love You" ranks up there too!


6 comments:

Mandy said...

I love chick flicks, I gotta watch those. Congrats on passin the exam. You will do great, I know it. I always enjoy our visits too, they don't happen near enough anymore. You are still one of the greatest friends I have ever had! I just love ya.

*Ash said...

Congrats!! That is SO awesome!! You've gotten done in a few months what it's taken me like 3 years to do!! Good job!

Linde said...

Yeah Jennifer! I am so proud of you! Good job. Also I heard that ps I love you is sooo good.I can't wait to see it!

Colleen said...

You did it! Good Job! Knew you would!

Amanda said...

YEAHHHHH. Congrats. I wish I knew what that felt like. haha. I wanna see that movie too.

Dawn said...

congrats on the exam, I have to say, you are crazy! That's so much work, on top of what you do already. Good luck! And I loved Becoming Jane, it was the first of her movies I saw and I've never read a book she wrote. Maybe I'll pick one up!