Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Weekend in Provo



It was so fun to see everyone in Provo this weekend. Tori's Graduation was so nice and of course, I forgot my camera in the car, but we got together for breakfast the next morning so I managed to get a few pictures. The next day my dad got cheap hotels at the Marriot so we went to Salt Lake to celabrate Emily's birthday...we went to the Planetarium, swimming at the hotel with cupcakes made by my cousin Eric his wife Laura, and their little guys Kylan, and Kason, and that night my dad scalped tickets for the Jazz game and took Emily, Nate, Tristan, and Shelbi. They had a blast. The Next day we went to say goodbye to everyone and pick up Kenzi and we got to spend a little time with the Johnson's. The girls were so cute on the drive home, I think they giggled the entire way home, until they finally fell asleep for the last hour. It was so fun for the girls to have Kenzi come with us, and Dax and Trex were great on the drive....I'm so lucky to have such good boys, I don't think they cried once the whole way.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEE!






Look what Nate did to his beard while I was gone!!!
Lately this is what the boys have been doing...they go in their room and pull their silky blankets out through the bars of their cribs and stick them on their heads and walk around like ghosts, or they just hang out with them on their heads just like this.... It's so funny! I seriously, never thought I would have boys that suck their thumbs and have silky's:) but they LOVE them!


10 comments:

Nicki said...

I love the pic of Kenzi and Shelbi, how funny! I'm so glad you guys stopped to see us. I loved playing with the boys, they are so fun and too cute! You are such a great Mom!!

Dawn said...

You survived, and from the looks of it, had a great time. Sometimes it's good to leave the hubbies at home, makes them appreciate you more!

Angie Colwell said...

Hi Jenn, I just realized that I missed your birthday. I know, I am a great friend. Anyways, we can't be friends after you turn 30 cause I will still be 29 and I can't have friends that old, so we should make the most of this last year together. love ya
Angie

Linde said...

What funny pictures! The one of Kenzi and Shelbi is a crack up! I like the one of Emily holding her #27. Kenzi had so much fun with you guys. Thanks for taking her and bringing her home. She talks about the girls everyday. You are amazing to take them all on such a long trip. If Kooper was as good as your boys I would have went with you. You have such great kids. Glad that you had such a good time.

Mandy said...

Glad you had a good time. I loved visiting with you yesterday, we don't do it enough. You have your hands full though I know and there is n't enough time in the day. You have the cutest kids, and they are lucky to have such a good mom! Love ya.

Mike said...

Your pictures make me wish we would have gone to Provo. I think you should post an idea on that stp page. Something funny and shocking!

*Ashley said...

Aw how fun! They are SO cute! I'm sad we missed all the fun! Glad we got to see you guys at least for a little bit though!

Amanda said...

Im glad I got to see you guys! It made my trip when Trex cried for me :). Im so glad I got the boys their silkys. See you this weekend. Can't wait. BTW- You look soo amazing!

Unknown said...

I would be happy with you just making the effort and being there. But it turns out it is actually successful and fun, and I know it is because you work so hard at keeping up and have to be so organized. I hope it keeps being worth it to you, because it is to us and it takes a big chunk out of any family trip if you aren't there. Besides, it can't get any harder for you, can it? Ane maybe we'll get better at helping each time.

Marci said...

How fun...especially because the kiddos travelled good. That is a long trip. When Mk was 3, K 20 months, and Ry was 4 months I went to Provo with them by myself and I too had planned on stopping in Moab for the night, but they had travelled so well that I decided to keep going. It's amazing that they know when they "have" to be good! Now it would be a different story I'm sure.