Monday, April 14, 2008

The Birthday Girl

Yep...she is a big girl now, she's 4 years old and proud of it! We had a party for her on Saturday and I want to thank everyone for the time they took to come celebrate it with us, and for all the lovely gifts. We had so much fun.



The water slide was a huge hit for all the kiddos and it was funny watching Harlee get braver every time until she was finally going down the slide on her stomach.



Warming up! The kids got a little cold on the water slide so after awhile they would jump in the hot tub, and then back to slide. Dax is here just hangin with the ladies!



Pinata Time!


The Mad Dash.....


Harlee wanted cupcakes for her birthday "so everyone could have one"



The Gifts!


And finally Harlee got her NOPE!




I also wanted to wish Kason a Happy Birthday! His birthday is the day after Harlee's which always helps me remember. I hope you had a great 8th birthday and we are looking forward to seeing you at your babtism! (we'll bring you your present when we come okay....HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

8 comments:

Mike said...

Great pics and good memories. I think these blogs do a good job of motivating us to do things worth taking pictures of and then taking those pictures.

Linde said...

All the pictures of everyone are making me want to be there right NOW! Can't wait to see everyone. Looks like you had the best party ever! You'll have to use the slide for Shelbi's too! I can't believe that she is 4!

Thanks for pointing out liviving. I totally deserved that:)

Nate & Emily said...

Looks like a blast, wish so bad we could have been there! We really do live too far away, guess we should fix that! Well happy birthday Harlee, I love your "nope"!!!

Whitney said...

Awesome pics! Im glad you got one of Ave going down the slide! We had so much fun and thanks for going to the temple with us...well me lol

*Ashley said...

That was SO much fun!! I'm so glad we got to come! Thanks for inviting us!

Amanda said...

Ah man I wish I went. That slide looks so fun!! I'm glad she got her NOPE lol. See you guys soon. Can't wait

Dorlene said...

Jennifer - thanks for sharing Harlee's special day. I love checking in and seeing what all of the little one's are doing.

Jenna said...

Thanks for the fun party. Gunnar keeps asking for Haree gin- let me translate... He wants to play with Harlee again so even though he did his best to avoid being to close to anyone at the party he aparently had a blast like the rest of us! Happy Birthday by the way.