Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just A Little Update.

So, my camera is in Flagstaff at Linde's because Nate left it in her car (just like him to do that) when they all went to the Diamondbacks game. Thanks Steve for taking Nate and Shelbi, I know you just about had to twist his arm to get him to go, but once he got there he had to admit it was pretty fun! Linde and I stayed home with the little kids and took them on a little four wheeler ride and made some yummy fruit dip, and ended up watching, "Enchanted" TOTAL girls night. It was great to see everyone and the kids had a blast. You can't blame them with the water slide, a baseball game, scorpian hunting, and even a little rockband! It really was a great weekend. I'm sad I don't have any picture's but Linde has some of the Baseball game, the one of Shelbi with peanuts up her nose is great!

Anyway, Tori is graduating from BYU this weekend (congrats!) and Emily's Birthday is on Saturday so I'm headed to Utah this weekend to see them. Colleen is eithor nice enough or crazy enough to put up with me and the four kiddo's on the drive up...(if she isn't crazy yet she will be by the end of that drive!) I had such a hard time deciding if I should go and I think the deciding factor was when Emily brought up the fact that I am a permanant member of the fun club. That's right, my family has a fun club and it's members consist of M.Jay, Cord, and myself, temporary members are welcome, but to become permanant you have to do some pretty crazy stuff..for example..Sky Diving! Anyway, as I was trying to decide if I really wanted to tackle this trip with the kids, I had to ask myself "Am I Still Worthy To Be A Member Of The Fun Club?" So thank you Emily for reminding me of my true priorities! j/k

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Looking at Linde's blog and then yours made me sad. I really miss you guys a lot. But after reading that you are going to Utah I got excited. I can't wait to see you and give you and Harlee your birthday gifts! Im glad you decited to go. See you soon!

Mandy said...

How fun for you guys. Can't wait to see you guys again! Have a safe and fun trip this weekend. By the way I loved a ll the pics on everyones blogs for your b day!! Love ya!

*Ashley said...

Aw, lame! That really stinks about your camera!! So are you really coming up here?? Any chance we might get to see you??

Chelsee said...

I am glad you are going to Utah. It will be good to see you and all the kids!

Linde said...

I am glad that you get to keep your spot in the "FUN CLUB"! You will have a fun trip! You are amazing to go all that way with your kids. I just don't have it in me. Thanks for letting Kenzi come with you and Mom. We had such a blast at your house. The kids think your house is the best house in the world. Thanks for having us!

Nate & Emily said...

Well the weekend has already come and gone and I'm only just now reading your blog! Glad you decided to come, and I'm sure you are still apart of the "fun club"! I dont think I'll ever advance from just being a temporary member! I'm getting to old!