Sunday, April 6, 2008

Garden Progress!

Here's a few pictures from my garden, I swear if I sat there long enough I could actually see the leaves getting bigger! Every morning when I would go out to water it, I would be so surprized to see how much they had grown over night!



If you look real close, in the middle of this picture, you can see my first tomato!!!!


I know, I know I'm such a nerd! I can't believe how one little tomato can make me so happy but if you've never had a garden...I recomend it...I think it's even been teaching me a little patience.



Any way school this semester has been pretty hard, so I guess my garden has been my little release. Just getting outside every day and having something to do while I watch the kids play has been great.

5 comments:

Misty said...

You are motivating me. I would love to have a garden. We always had a huge one behind our house that we had to week every week, but I loved the fresh veggies, they are great. Way to go!

*Ashley said...

That's so exciting!! You're really making me wish I could keep things alive!! Good thing Mike's around or all our pets would probably be dead too...;)

Nicki said...

Wow Jen it looks great! I can't wait to get mine planted. Way to go on the rose bush too! I can't believe the girls did that sling shot thingy. Talk about brave!!

Dawn said...

I wish I still had my garden, long story, but your plants look great! We can't plant up here for another month. Good luck!

Linde said...

How excititng!! I 've always wanted to do one, maybe when I get a house of my own. Way to go!