Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan...and Mike

Harlee and I got the pleasure of waking Ryan up this morning when we called to sing "Happy Birthday"....I think I actually heard a mumbled "Thanks" out of him, which is much better than the usual reaction of waking him up in the morning (He's 16 if that explains it, and who could get grouchy to Harlee's voice when you wake up:) ).... Poor guy didn't get his licence though..... No, not because he failed the test.... He just has to wait a week....Good luck, and Happy Birthday!


Happy birthday to Mike! Who is also 16....wait.. I mean 25 tomorrow. Don't worry you'll get your wakeup call from the girls too. Hope you do something crazy for your 25th birthday..it only happens once and it's the last time you'll be just as close to 20 as you are to 30!


When ever I clean, the boys follow me around with wash cloths and they love to wash the walls or whatever....so today when I decided to wash the car I thought "oh..I'll bring out extra wash cloths and that will be a cute picture".....Well this is what I ended up with!





Way to go Jen....Now not only do I have to wash the car but two dirty little boys! At least they had fun though....That Trex is fast, he was in that mud puddle before I even realized it was there!


Meanwhile, Shelbi was busy turning her sister into a Princess!

It's funny I remember dressing Emily up when I was little too.

14 comments:

Nate & Emily said...

I remember getting dressed up-- those were the good days when I could count on you to pick out my outfit for the day... to this day I still have a hard time doing it on my own! :) Do you remember our "cool in the pool" shirts! We were styling! Harlee is lucky to have an older sister like Shelby! I loved being the younger sister, you always took care of me... maybe that is why you are such a good mom-- I gave you good practice! :)
Happy birthday Ryan and Mike!

Nate & Emily said...

And what is it about mud that is so attractive, its like a magnet to kids! Your boys look so cute!

Mandy said...

Gosh we are going to miss these days. They are all growin up so fast! I really try to remember that on the bad days. I love the pictures! You are such a good mom too, everyone says you have such good kids. Love ya!

Mike said...

Those pictures are awesome. You have the best posts with those kids.

Mike said...

Aw! you seriously have the cutest kids!! Tell Harlee she looks beautiful! Shelby did a good job! We'll have to take little glamor shots of all the nieces sometime! That'd be fun! Good pics!!

*Ashley said...

Oops...sorry, that last one was me...Mike must have been signed in! Haha! I bet that was funny reading that thinking it was Mike!

The Spencers said...

You really do have some of the cutest kids I know! Couldn't you just go stick the boys in the pool like you did with the spaghetti? ha,ha! The princess dresses are way cute, but I still like the lineman look on Harlee! She's cute in whatever she wears!

Whitney said...

Nice job in the mud boys. and all I can remember is mom trying to fix emilys hair and her screming to no end!!

Linde said...

Washing the car is enough work. What cute little boys. Sometimes it is easier to just let them make messes. It at least keeps them busy for awhile. Shelbi is a good big sister. What cute pictures.

By the way...thanks for coming all this way yesterday. It was so fun seeing all of you and watching the kids play and have so much fun. Kason was so happy you were here.

Nicki said...

I tagged you. Sorry. I love the pics of the boys. I'm sorry to say it won't be the last time you clean a mess like that. Boys are born with the ability to make mud and messes and you've got double trouble. All I can say is....good luck!!

Amanda said...

The boys are soo funny. what stinkers. But it looks like so much fun that I almost wanna play in mud. :) I'm so glad that I got to see you guys at Linde's.

Colleen said...

Think of how much help you'll have washing your car when they are older.... and wanting to drive you places! That will be the true test of patience! so cute!

Dawn said...

How fast exactly? I remember being a little too fast when I was a kid, then my mom would turn the hose on me. It was not fun anymore.

Kasey Sass said...

Jey Jennifer!

I got your message on my blog and just wanted to stop in and say hello. It's been fun reading about your family and seeing pictures of all your little ones. They are SO cute... They look just like you!

Thanks for swinging by to say hello. I hope all is well!