Tuesday, January 8, 2008

One day at a time

On Sunday we went to church and a nice sunday drive that may or may not have included shotguns and alot of dove...
On Monday family day (since Nate is working nights) homeade potato soup and hottubbing in the rain...Dax took his first step, litterally only one step and Trexton just stands and dives for it.
On Tuesday errands, errands, errands but I ran into Tiffany and Erin Finch at the mall which was fun, then the girls and I watched Surfs Up and built castles out of blocks so we could knock them down (Harlee's idea)
Tomorrow.....Who know's ?

5 comments:

Colleen said...

First step Dax! Yahoo! Oh no Jen, this is going to get interesting!! Can't wait to see you all!

Dawn said...

that sounds like lots of fun. I love to run into people I know and haven't seen in forever! Talk them into a blog, so I can catch up with them!

Misty said...

One step, that is great. We are still waiting for Porter's first step. He is now 15 months. I know, he will do it when he is ready and I probably should not be in any hurry to get him walking.

Mandy said...

Jen I''m sad I missed you over the holidays, the kids are so cute and I miss you tons. Love Ya.

Amanda said...

One step! wow pretty good. Its gonna get crazy! ha ha. Cute pictures.