Tuesday, January 22, 2008

IN A MATTER OF MINUTES

I was feeding the boys, feeling overconfident, thinking that my girls were in my room watching cartoons...15 minutes later I walk into my room to find cereal all over my bed, every color of fingernail polish out and open in my bathroom, several washcloths in various places where she had spilled, all my photos taken out of their frames and scattered throughout my room.

Man did she get it!

Then I made the mistake of walking into her bathroom....

Here, I found my craft paint open and spilled all over the tile, one of my nice towels on the floor where she had tried to clean it up, desitin smeared on the mirror, and every barbie in a cup where she was giving them a bath

She must have done this while I was cleaning the first mess up because there is no possible way she could have done all of this so fast.

Her new nickname "TORNADO"

11 comments:

Chelsee said...

What a crazy girl, but you gotta love that face!

Diane said...

She has to take after her Dad once in a while.That's what I always used to say when my kids got into trouble.

Colleen said...

Oh, Jen. I feel for you! As Grampa says, we have to remember she is 3 and not 6. Don't cha know she was having so much fun! Steve just laughed!

Melis said...

I'm learning too that Patience really is a Vitrue. Hang in there.

Nicki said...

Sounds horrible! At least she TRIED to clean up!

Amanda said...

What a stinker!!!! Thats cute that she did try to clean in up but ruined stuff at the same time! haha. Shes so cute

Linde said...

I feel for you but I can't stop laughing. I can just imagine her. How can you even get mad at that face of hers?

Mandy said...

O MY Gosh!!I would've loved to see you, I don't think I've ever seen you mad at your kids before! I'm sorry to say better you than me!! It was soo good to hear from you last week, we don't catch up near enough. love ya

Misty said...

I hear ya! I can't leave Jackson alone for more than a minute without him getting into something. Today it was vasoline. We need to get our two tornados together.

*Ash said...

Haha! I know this is late but Mike just called me and was laughing about this! Especially her cute little picture at the end! I don't know how you do it!! You have the cutest background by the way!! I love it! :)

Dawn said...

Holy cow, that girl can give any little boy a run for the money. You just wait until those two little boys are airborne! I suggest lots of cupboard and door locks. Heck, just barricade them in the toyroom...