Wednesday, January 30, 2008

BETWEEN NATE AND HARLEE.....


So Harlee had a bad week...I won't go into all the details but destroying my room was just the beginning. And I've been thinking what is the deal with this kid?
Is this a phase?
Does she need more attention?
Am I the worst mom on the planet?
Well, I got my answer shortly after she broke the zoom on our camera...
Nate took the camera to work so he could drop it off to get fixed, and he accidently left it at work..Don't worry it didn't get stolen....No, it got drowned in his lunch box that he left in the rain. Has anyone you know ever drowned a camera in a lunch box???
So the answer to my question really is... SHE GETS THAT FROM HER DAD!


This is just an old picture, I thought was cute, on a day we had a lot of fun!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

I feel so much better when people agree with me that parenting is hard, dang kids!! She'll probably end up being your hard teenager too. Just like I expect from my middle child. Let's pray for each other. LOL!

*Ash said...

Hahaha! That's hilarious! Poor Jen! Thinkin' you're a bad mom! You're crazy!! You're a trooper!! I really like the pic! You can just see their mischievous little faces! j/k ;) It's a really cute picture!!

Colleen said...

Jen, message from Steve. If a child goes bald it's the mother's side of the family (so he and Nate say)Does this apply to everything else??? Like all the trouble your kids get into??? He is laughing hard on this one!
Quote from STeve: "This all has to do with the mother's side of the family!" That's why he blamed Nathan on me! Cute picture! Miss you guys, I'm anxious for a trip to hug Harlee! She's going to be a wonderful teenager! Steve says so! :) Cause her mother is wonderful!

Chelsee said...

I'm laughing that you think you are a bad mom! You amaze me! At least Harlee is good entertainment.

Linde said...

She is so sweet! I CAN believe that Nate did that to the camera. He does some of the strangest things that only he could do. I had to laugh because she is so cute and lets hope she has some of you in her too!

Amanda said...

Everything thats not normal its from Nate. Just keep telling yourself that. Your the best mom!

Mary said...

Tell Nate he needs to put a fence around his lunch box so cameras don't sneek in there and drownd! That was so funny. By the way, you're a GREAT mom.