Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Little Tease






Trexton always wins the fight for toys and Dax is a pretty good sport about it. I just didn't realize this behavoir of teasing started so early. Trex was putting the spoon in his mouth so Dax would try to get it and then as soon as Dax would try he would take it out and would crack up laughing. He thinks he's so funny.....




So this morning when I was feeding the boys (Dax can climb out of his highchair and Trexton can't yet) I saw Dax go for it and I thought for sure he'll win this time, I better get my camera....



Here we see Dax go for the Fruit Loop......




And here we see Trexton take it back.........


I guess the poor guy's never gonna win.






7 comments:

*Ash said...

Aw! They are SO cute!! I feel like it's been forever since we've seen them! They're just getting so big!! If you haven't already, check your e-mail 'cause I sent you those websites and I'll send the pictures tonight! Sorry they didn't work!!

Chelsee said...

I love their personalities, they are so individual. Things are going to be crazy at your house the older they get, I can't wait to watch it!

Amanda said...

Poor little Guy! Some day he will get back. I think its so funny! I laugh everytime. I love seeing your blog and seeing whats going on! Keep it up cuz I miss you guys so much!

Colleen said...

What cute little boys! Every day is going to be a new adventure! loved seeing them and getting to snuggle and kiss on them and the girls too. Thanks for putting up with us! Cute post!

Linde said...

I love it! I love the look on Trex'x face in the first picture. How fun. They are so so cute!

Shay said...

Hey Jen,
How ya been? I miss ya so much, I cant wait to get together soon! I also just started a blog, but havn't added anything yet as we just got a new lapotop and dont have pics on it yet...so give it time and I'll add pics for everyone to see my crazy clan!! Your kids are beautiful, the girls are stunning.....and the boys are just adorable little guys. We gotta get all our kids together to play..how fun and crazy will that be!!!

See ya soon...Shayla

Dawn said...

what cuties! I have a teaser also. Unfortunately, it's the YOUNGER ONE. Kyle often comes crying because he's taken the brunt of Ryan. I wonder if it'll ever end?