Monday, July 14, 2008

What's Mine Is Not Yours!

The other day I started painting the bench in my kitchen and my boys found a chair out of the paint can...sure enough they started fighting over it so I had to get another one out of the garage so they could each have their own. Who knew a paint can could be the perfect size chair for a little boy, they absolutley love these things.



It's not just the paint cans..they have to have their own on pretty much everything these days. Here's a picture of the boys doin a little "dance dance revolution". They love to dance!

8 comments:

Linde said...

I love it! I love how they have shirts on in the first picture and only shorts in the 2nd. They are so stinkin' cute! They are growing too fast.

Amanda said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!

Nate & Emily said...

I miss those little guys! You should come and visit us! :) They are getting so big and they really are so cute! So how did your bench turn out?

The Spencers said...

How funny! I bet there will be plenty of that going on the next twenty years! They are such cuties!

*Ashley said...

I can't believe how cute they are!! And how big they're getting!

Dawn said...

welcome to the world of twos. I don't even have twins, but have to buy 2 of most things just o avoid a fight. They are getting so big!

Dorlene said...

Oh Jennifer...they are too young to start "mine"...gosh they are too cute. You are gonna have your hands full :o)

Mandy said...

They look like so much fun! I haven't seen them in forever. I'll call you when I come down for school clothes and we can get together!