Friday, July 11, 2008

Roosevelt 2008

Nate rented one of the SRP houses at Roosevelt after the 4th of July so the lake was pretty much empty..We had so much fun! Linde and Luke and their family, Tim and Tori, and Amanda and Kevin all came. I realize now I should have done a slide show for all these pictures but I was already half done and I couldn't pass them up so...

Shelbi doesn't like to water ski but her dad makes her so this is her "I'm Grumpy Face"

She really did have fun fishing, tubing, and hanging out with her cousins!
Here's Linde's boys enjoying smores

Aunt Tori, Harlee, and Kenzi on the tube! Unlike Shelbi, Harlee loves to water ski or tube!

Luke being Luke....


Kooper taking a nap..

Tim getting ready to "Tear it Up"
Nate throwing Kevin out of the boat
Nate showing off..



Tristan, Shelbi, Kason, and Kyron

Amanda and one of her famous face expressions!

Amanda skipping across the water like a little rock

Tim on the tube.....(sort of)


Tim off the tube...

8 comments:

Amanda said...

We had a blast. I can't wait till next year. To bad you didn't get a picture of my famous flip! lol my face is so ugly haha

Dorlene said...

You guys looked like you were having fun...I love to see what you're doing next.

Linde said...

Those pictures of Tim and Amanda are cracking me up. Love the Amanda face! Where are the pictures of you tearing it up? I'm so glad that we came. We had a blast!

Linde said...

I just have to say that I can't stop laughing. You got some GREAT pictures. We love you guys!

Nicki said...

looks like a blast! Watching people biff it on the water is always a good laugh!

Nate & Emily said...

Looks like fun! I love Shelbi's pout face!

*Ashley said...

You got some good pics! Lake trips are always fun!

Colleen said...

what fun you all had...next year I'm going too! love the pictures, I am laughing way too hard!