Sunday, August 24, 2008

An update of the past month....




I was so far behind I decided to cram it all into a little slide show. I like to say I've been too busy to blog but really I haven't, I've just been lazy! Anyway, we've gone to the lake a few times, which is where we saw the Desert Bighorn Sheep. We went camping up at Big Lake and Nate and I celebrated our 8th anniversary. Shelbi started 2nd grade and her teacher's name is Mrs. Spencer. School started for me too but all my classes are online.

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Great pictures! What cute kids! Steve and I sure had fun on the lake! See you all at the family reunion, I'm looking so forward to it! Thanks for letting us hang out, we sure enjoyed it! love the little monsters.

Nicki said...

Glad to have you back. I was about to call and harass you! Cute pictures! I can't believe Shelbi climbed that rock. She amazes me!

Linde said...

About time! Cute pictures:) I can't wait to see all of you in 4 days!

Mandy said...

I was seriously getting worried about you but been too busy to call, nice huh. We finally moved in so that has taken up all my time the last month. And Sorry I never called you back, I suck! We need to catch up though. Know I have been thinking about you!

Amanda said...

Kevin is VERY proud of the nickname dudley. And that Nate likes it. It's going to stick forever. lol Glad you updated. The pictures are cute.

Dawn said...

yay! You're back! You have been busy, great pictures of the kids! I don't remember the last horny toad I saw, too funny on the head! Good luck with the classes and happy anniversary!