Friday, July 11, 2008

The 4th of July

Here's Shelbi, Harlee, Marion, and Alex watching the parade and trying to get the most candy!



Dax was the stickiest little boy out there!


This little guy couldn't have cared less about the floats as long as he had a sucker he was happy!


This was Nate's favorite float....


I thought this picture was so cute of Grandma Nicoll and Grandpa Steve in the Artic Cat and its definately the way to watch the parade... in the shade and comfy seats.


I'm so thankful to live in such a great country, celbrating the 4th always reminds me of how blessed we really are.




I also wanted to wish Shelbi a Happy Birthday. She turned seven on the 3rd of July and we had a little party for her at my parents house, she's such a great kid and we love her. Thanks to all that came and for all the great gifts!

6 comments:

Mike said...

Thanks for commenting on my little fireworks display. I'm so retarded. I was all proud of it and then no one said anything and It made me all disapointed. What a dork right.

Mandy said...

I love all the pictures! I wish we couldve gotten together, the 4th is always so crazy! I have to apologize for being so unsocial and cranky when I saw you. It was a rough couple of weeks. Can't wait til we can hang out! love ya and thanx for always being such a great friend. You're the best!

Dorlene said...

Happy Birthday late, Shelbi. What fun it is to celebrate the 4th of July in Round Valley!

Amanda said...

Happy birthday Shelbi!

*Ashley said...

I'm so behind! Happy Birthday Shelbs! It was good to see you guys!!

Dawn said...

I think that would be my fave float as well. I'm so sad I had to choose this year, next year, I'll try for Eagar on the 4th! Looks like you had a ton of fun!