Monday, May 19, 2008

Shelbi's Dance Recital

Shelbi had her first dance recital on Saturday. She was a little nervous getting on stage but by the end she was really getting into it. She even added her own little dance move when she ran off the stage... she jumped and did the splits in the air just before she got to the curtain. My Grandma Mary and Jenna came to watch, and so did Rich and Mary, they brought Shelbi flowers and afterwards we went to Dairy Queen for ice cream. It was a lot of fun! Here's a picture of Shelbi in her tap costume.

8 comments:

Dorlene said...

Gosh, Shelbi looks so cute. What a fun time for you. I remember the Miss Jacque days with you little girls.

Colleen said...

She looks darling! Jen, you have to give me a little advance notice and I'll be there in a heartbeat! So glad Rich and Mary and Grandma Mary were there for her! She looks tooooo pretty and so grown up!

*Ashley said...

Aw! What a cutie!! I bet she did great! From some of your other pics, it looks like she's quite the dancer! I'm excited to see you guys!!

Nate & Emily said...

She is so dang cute! She just needed to warm up a little then I bet she got into it. Its not really like Shelbi to be shy! :) Wish I could have been there.

Linde said...

I love watching little dances. I bet it was so cute! She looks adorable all dressed up. What did Harlee think of it?

Amanda said...

She looks soo cute.Glad you guys had fun. Did you video it?? I want to see it sometime.

Mandy said...

I love dance recitals, she's so cute! Good luck with the cats too. I need to call you back but have been super busy. We'll catch up later. love ya

Unknown said...

Go Shelbs! You ROCK!! I can tell you one thing...you don't get that split action from my side!!!!What great memories you are making. You look so beautiful.