Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I've been slacking on my blog but I wanted to do a little post of our "Vegas Vacation". My mom came down and kept the kids for the weekend so Nate and I could go by ourselves and we had so much fun! This is a picture of us in downtown Las Vegas. I spent a whole dollar that night gambling on the penny slots and it entertained us for about an hour.



This picture I took earlier that evening where they have it all lit up.


Here's nate at midnight watching the water show at the Bellagio.


Here's me when we met up with Nicholas Cage.


And later we saw Cameron Diaz.


This crew is not quite as famous but way more fun to hang out with! This is after the Seafood Buffet....we were so full all I wanted to do was take a nap!


We really did have a great time...We went to see the show Mystere and some show with impersonaters. I wouldn't have cared if we had just hung out in the hotel the entire weekend, because any break without the kids is vacation for me! Although I have to say, I missed the little turds and after two days I was ready to come home...

12 comments:

*Ashley said...

How fun!! Cute pics! You're so pretty!!

*Ashley said...

I like your new background too btw!

Colleen said...

Cute pictures, I laughed so hard to see Nate with PINK beads and rolling his eyes. (I zoomed in) :)glad you had fun. A good get-a-way is always fun. And Ashley is right, you are really, really pretty!

Linde said...

I am jealous! What a nice break. I am glad that you had fun. Your pictures are so cute of the two of you. Wish you were in Eagar last week, but we will see you soon at the 4th and we are so excited!

Amanda said...

I was wondering when you were gonna post. I love the pictures. I wish we could have seen your more then 2 seconds but I am way excited for the 4th to see everyone!

Mandy said...

You are so cute Jen I sure do miss you. Vegas is fun glad you got a little vacation! Love ya

The Spencers said...

Looks like you guys had fun! That is nice that you could get a little break from the kiddos for a few days. I agree with all the others, you are so pretty and photogenic!

Nicki said...

Jen, I'm jealous!! I LOVE Vegas and you guys make it look SO good! I'm also jealous you met Nicholas Cage! He is so dreamy!!! NOT!! Funny pics!

Dawn said...

what fun! I like Vegas, with out kids. It's just too dang hot to drag them around. The last time we went was Destry's wedding! We've got to go again. How about a girls' trip?? That would be so fun!

Nate & Emily said...

Did you ask for your picture next to Nicholas Cage or did he ask for his picture next to you! :) Looks like you guys had fun! (cute background!)

Mary said...

I'm glad you had a great time in Vegas. It's so fun just to people watch. We've seen Mystere and really liked it. Those people are amazing. I'll have to show you the picture of Rich with Cher, believe me, he wasn't looking at the camera!

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

Hi there! You may not remember me, but this is Amy Hall- Nate's mission president's daughter. He brough your cute kids over a few weeks ago.:) They are adorable. CAn you please email me your home address at hallamy@hotmail.com

I'm getting married in Nov and need to start preparing my list! :) Thanks!!!

You guys should come over again and visit!