Saturday, June 28, 2008

Got Bubbles?

The other day Shelbi asked it they could take a bubble bath in my room and I said "Sure"
This is what she meant.... (Actually, when they turn the jets on in the tub the bubbles go nuts)


The boys wanted in on the fun too! It was actually overflowing and the tub is only about half full.

I guess it was one of those days where all you can do is smile and take a picture!


I just had to post this picture...we call it the "Butt Bomb" she learned it from Gunner when he came swimming with us and decided to demonstrate what he calls the "Flying Butt Pirate" Anyway it has given us a lot of laughs! My girls have gotten absolutely crazy in the pool. Nate actually throws them over his head and they do a double flip and dive in and they come up laughing, so as we say in the pool "Put your hands together for the Amazing Shelbi and Harlee"

4 comments:

*Ashley said...

Haha! Oh my gosh! They are too funny! We could only dream of adventures like these guys have when we were little! :)

Misty said...

You got to laugh at that! Your kids are too funny. Call me while you are up in Eagar.

Amanda said...

Your husband is so crazy with the kids. I always love looking at your (and chelsee;s) blog because I always laugh forever after reading it. They are so entertaining.

Linde said...

Only your girls are brave enough to do that! I love the pictures! I am suprised that the boys didn't climb up into the tub! Looks like they had a blast! I bet that was fun to clean up:)