Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Rich brought over some Easter baskets for the kids and Harlee named her bunny...."Easter" (She's just so... creative) she said sometimes it's a girl and sometimes it's a boy:)



The girls had a lot of fun coloring the eggs, and this year we used a little glitter because when it comes to girls, everything is better when it is pink and sparkly!



Poor Harlee was a little sick and she told me "no more pictures mom!". I told Shelbi that we have to leave the eggs out so the Easter Bunny can hide them when he comes tonight.

So the next morning I caught her peeking out the backdoor at like 6:30! She was so excited she couldn't wait for Harlee to wake up.


The boys were just in it for the candy. Trexton is a chocolate lover just like Nate, he ate an entire chocolate egg in like one bite, and the next day he pulled Harlee's chocolate bunny out of her basket and started just muchin away. And by the way he is finally taking a few steps...Yay!

Harlee was so busy getting mad at Shelbi for every egg she found, that she didn't find too many herself....It was so funny...Shelbi would shout out, "I found one" and Harlee would go running over there yelling, "No....SHELBI......ahh". I kept telling her there's not going to be another one in the same spot Harlee, but as soon as Shelbi would say it again, Harlee would take off again. We finally had to shut Shelbi down so Harlee could find a few:)


Happy Easter!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I love Harlee's face when they are sitting at the table. Looks like you guys had fun. Your yard looks awesome!!!

Chelsee said...

I agree with amanda your yard looks great! Looks like you guys had a fun easter.

Colleen said...

I'm a little worried about that blue BI Easter bunny! Leave it to Harlee! Cute family, love the pictures. Go Trex!

Linde said...

I'm so glad you took pictures. Kooper is my chocoate lover too! Your yard looks awesome!

Nate & Emily said...

Maybe I was the same way to you as Harlee was to Shelbi, I just ran around wanting the eggs you would find! :) Happy Easter (a little late) Looks like fun!

Dawn said...

Looks like a great Easter! I lov the Chocoholic, Ryan is that way. Where did you find a midget trampoline??

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.