Thursday, March 6, 2008

CRAZY DRIVERS

To get to our house you have to take a little dirt road and that road leads to some trails and a lot of people bring there dirt bikes and horses or whatever out here. Aside from a little extra dust this doesn't bother me....the thing that bothers me is the people that come out here to do....other things. These crazy kids (I know I sound like an old lady) but they are! Anyway, They come flying down this dirt road and have probably been drinking at the very least. One day a group of them got in an accident and we ended up with the entire fire dept. in our house and some stranger in shock bleeding all over my couch! Well today when I was coming home from taking Shelbi to ballet a car came flying around the corner and it made me so mad, I gave him the dirtiest look I could, then I looked in my reirview mirror and probably three car lengths back was his SUV on its side! Holy crap! Somehow it had done a 180 and ended up on its side in the middle of the road the second it got past me..Luckily they were fine and I asked if they needed help or for me to call anyone but they said no...(Of course, they always say no because they don't want the cops to find out what they have been doing). I was trying to be nice but I was so mad, I mean I had five kids in the car with me! I watched them from my driveway for awhile, and since no one was hurt, I could laugh at them trying to push the car back over by themselves and run and hide evidence way off the side of the road before the cops showed up, it was kinda funny! Anyway all I know is after the fire dept. left about five cop cars stayed and they stayed awhile.......good, those crazy drivers deserve it.

6 comments:

*Ash said...

You're way nicer than I would've been!! Especially w/ all those kids in the car! That's scary!

Chelsee said...

I LOVE the pictures of the kids with their names on them! How did you do it?

Amanda said...

That would piss me off. Your too nice

Mandy said...

Isn't it funny how mad we get as moms now and we used to do the same stupid crap!! Your page is soo cute and I love the pics!!

Colleen said...

So, glad you are all ok, that was way to close for me to even think about! What idiots!

The Spencers said...

Hey! Your blog is so cute! I love the family pictures. What a cute family you guys have. Sounds like you guys are keeping busy. You are wonderwoman doing all you do! The twins are so cute and growing up fast and all the stories about the girls crack me up. They are cuties. We miss you guys too-when are you coming back?!
p.s. you'll have to give me some pointers on how you did your layout.
Jen