Monday, November 3, 2008

Shelbi's Piano recital

Shelbi had her first piano recital. It was at a retirement home. She played "Halloween Fun" and they had to wear their halloween costumes. Shelbi was a Zombie Cheerleader this year but we didn't paint her face for the recital. It was hard to get any pictures from where we were sitting so Nate took this one outside afterwards. Nice pose....total cheerleader.


Here she is playing her song. I wish I could have gotten a picture of the look on her face just before she started playing..she was so nervous, but she did great!


4 comments:

Amanda said...

She is the BEST poser!!!

Nate & Emily said...

Way to go Shelbi! I bet she did great, wish I could have been there!

Lee Anne said...

I love that she play's the piano. Chesley takes lessons and well and loves it. It is something I wish I would have taken more advantage of when I was little.

*Ashley said...

Good job Shelbs! That's cute that she was nervous! I bet she did a super job!