Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

Shelbi was a Zombie Cheerleader, Harlee was a butterfly princess, and the boys were GI Joes. (although Colleen thought they looked more like Ninja Turtles).


Here's Harlee dancing with the skeleton...I actually caught her talking to it a few times while we were there.


All this guy cared about was the candy!


The kids had a blast trick or treating with all their cousins.


I thought this picture was cute of the boys taking care of each other.


Nate took the kids on train rides the next day when the line wasn't quite so long.


I'm not sure who had more fun...Nate or the kids!
Harlee and the boys had fun feeding the chickens at grammie's.
The boys lasted a few minutes on the horse. Shelbi actually fell off after this but I didn't get a picture...good thing it wasn't far to fall.
Granpa Steve gave the kids a four wheeler ride afterwards...I'm not sure how many times he circled the yard but the boys loved it!
Anyway, it was a pretty fun weekend and I'm glad Nate let me drag everybody up there for Halloween.

14 comments:

Nicki said...

Good to have you back Jen! Your kids looked great in their costumes. LOVE the little GI Joes. Too cute! Your story about Tiff cracks me up! She's so funny!

Amanda said...

YEA!!! you updated.. you were over due girl. Any who.. The pictures are so cute! I LOVE the boys they look awesome. The girls look so cute. Shelbi looks scary but cute at the same time! Your pictures make me home sick and wanna go home. Miss you guys.....

Amanda said...

P.S. I think Nate had more fun then the kids did when he was pulling them. Cute picture. What a fun dad (kid)

The Spencers said...

How fun! They all look so cute. Your little GI Joes are getting so big! That is too funny about Harlee talking to the skeleton. I love the dingleberry story too!

Nate & Emily said...

I love the costumes! Wish I could have come home too. I think the boys have it all figured out already... the most important part is the candy! :)

Misty said...

I was wondering if you would ever post again! Just kidding, I know you are very busy. We need to hang out. See if you can get a sitter for Bunco next week. I will call you.

Mandy said...

Yay you posted, and several times since I've checked in. I love the dingleberry story, typical Tiff. And I didn't know Shelby played piano, so awesome! FUN halloween, wish I would've been here, we always miss each other. love ya.

Melis said...

I was shocked to see that you updated! j/k, but it is good to have you back. I've been thinking about you, hoping you were alright. Anyway, I was cracking up at Tiffany with the dingleberry's. Too funny. You are so good to put Shelby in piano lessons. I bet she did so good. I LOVE the boys costumes. They look adorable! I'm sure they made their daddy proud. The girls look like they had fun too. Thanks for the update.

Linde said...

Let me get up off my chair...I can't believe you updated! I LOVE the Halloween pictures. They all look so cute! Looks like you had a blast in the round town. I love the pictures of you and Tiff and the kids at the zoo too! I couldn't stop laughing at the story. It is so Tiff. Wish I was with you guys.
I love the picture of Shelbs playing at her recital. She is so cute!

Linde said...

I meant let me get up off the floor! I fell out of my chair!

Dorlene said...

What cute costumes. Looks like the kids had fun and that's what it's all about. Fun to read your adventures.

*Ashley said...

How fun!! They are SO cute!! That was such a cute idea to have the boys go as GI Joes! Thy're so adorable!

Tiffany said...

I thought you guys were going to Disneyland for Halloween? Well, they look so adorable, I love their matching camo outfits, sooo cute. I know, isn't is so cute how they are always looking out for each other and holding hands, mine do the same thing and I love it!

Dawn said...

Happy Halloween! What cute GI Joes! Hour girls are geting so big!