Wednesday, September 10, 2008

An Unexpected Guest

My mom came down the other day and she opened the front door to this while she was here. All the girls were running around screaming and Nate is out there trying to catch it while Mike took pictures.








It's funny, the other day I said that I had never seen one out here and since then I have seen three! Now I just can't get away from these things. My poor mom... I told her a story about Trexton reaching down and trying to pick up a scorpian in his room the other day (luckily I had wipes in my hand already so I swiped it out from under his hand just before he got it!) and then she comes down and this happens...I think she's ready for us to move. It's pretty funny how much excitement a LITTLE spider can cause.

9 comments:

Melis said...

YUCK! We only have to deal with rattle snakes on our back porch. You have it WAY worse.

Linde said...

Wow Jen 2 posts in 2 days! That is SICK and SCARY! I want you to move now too!

Nicki said...

FREAKY!! That is NOT right! I love the lawn mower pictures. TOO CUTE!

Mandy said...

I love seeing you post! It makes me think that we havent COMPTETELY lost touch. WE really need a visit! That's freakin discusting btw! I hate things that crawl.

Dawn said...

Yuck! My skin is crawling right now! We see alot of those on the highway? I'm not sire why, but I like them squished, not crawling around!

*Ashley said...

Oh yuck...we used to have a neighbor who had tarantulas as pets and he'd let them crawl all over him...it was so nasty!!

Marci said...

I think taranchulas are disgusting...they are so hairy, BIG, and spidery. Robert's aunt had one at her preschool at BYU that the kids loved to hold! NOT ME!

Dorlene said...

I'll take a spider over a snake any day! Bugs don't bother me, its the crawly snakes that would cause me to come unhinged! Good to see your new post.

Colleen said...

Time to MOVE to the mountains! Yuck!