Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Typical bath time

I start the water. Then I undress Dax and he takes off. I undress Trexton and look over just in time to see Dax pee all over the carpet. I run to clean that up and Trex heads for the bath where I have left the water running. I let some of the water back out and turn around to see Trex pee all over the tile. I finally get them both in the bath just in time for Dax to take a crap! Ew...I grab Dax But Trex is fast and very curious about this new brown floating toy so I grab Trex too (just in time), completely soaking myself, and leave the bathroom feeling dirtier now than when I started the whole process.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Jen, I love your blog! The boys are huge and so so so adorable!! I laughed so hard hearing about this bath! I'm glad you are blogging.
Nicki

Colleen said...

Oh, the joy of motherhood!

Amanda said...

I love it. I think that is so funny! Thats why I am waiting to have kids! haha

Dawn said...

Your babies are so cute! I always wanted twin boys. I got them, just 2 years apart. I get asked all the time. The younger one is just catching up to the older one. Those Finch genes just aren't very tall.