Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Calendar







The girls had a blast making Christmas Cookies with Mike and Ash for their Christmas Calendar. So far we've also gone to the temple to look at the lights, and gone to Santa's Theme park. Both we're alot of fun and I hope we get to go to more of the activies they planned. The funniest was when Harlee went through the maze made out of glass. She smacked her face right into the first panel and Mike told her to hold her hands up in front of her face, and she was like "o.k." then she turns around and does the exact same thing again. She Listens So Well.....Mike on the Mechanical Bull was a close second.

2 comments:

Chelsee said...

Ya hoo! You finally started a blog! The kids look so big! Can't wait to see you all next week

Dawn said...

Yea! You joined the Blog world. I swear it gets smaller every time I get on the computer. I found you through...I don't remember. Maybe Angie. That unlocked Round Valley for me.Check us out at dawndespain.blogspot.com